Sunday 9 May 2010

My music

Relaxation: Music is found in every culture and it keeps getting better and better. No matter where in the world you are even if you cannot speak the vernacular you will be able to enjoy the local music.
History:
Today is mothers day in most part of the world. We celebrated in the UK in April.


I have been listening to:
Lonestar - "I am so in love with you" (amazed). 


This piece of music is so romantic and relaxing to listen to. The words are so sweet and I can't believe anyone will disagree with me.
The opening words "Everytime our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take....." Lovely.
I have listened to it for over an hour and it gets better and better. Surprisingly this was written for Boyz2Men but they turned it down. I have listened to the cover version they did but Lonestar is really amazed by me.

Westlife -  Every little thing you do
Darren Hayes - Insatiable
Aerosmith -
Def Leopard
Ronan Keating
Bryan Adams

Nothing beats the old time favorites.


1 comment: